Attention to the environmental sustainability
Best Western City Hotel complies with the draft LifeGate "Stay for the Planet" with Best Western Italy. A particular program through which were mapped consumption and behavior of hospitality structure across five areas of environmental impact: Energy, Water, Waste, Procurement and Behaviors .
Within each area were analyzed and highlighted the facilities and services found in hotels, in addition to good behavior taken to protect the environment.
Were also identified recommendations and actions that aim to improve the sustainability performance for years to come.
The City Hotel opens a new path, with a greater awareness towards the planet and the choices of our customers.
Our Green actions:
- Each of our 92 rooms is equipped with an automatic temperature control system which can offer a more comfortable temperature and avoid the waste of heating and air conditioning.
- We are replacing the old bulbs with new energy-saving, however, preferring to use natural light to illuminate interior spaces
- All our valves are equipped with a water-saving flow delivery
- All persons who work at our hotel following a protocol to differentiate waste collection
- We pay particular attention to the purchases "intelligent and responsible." The toiletries and detergents are chosen on the basis of eco-friendly standards
- We constantly monitor the data on the consumption of energy, water, chemicals and waste products with a view to saving and fight against waste
- We give our customers useful information for living in a more responsible and environmentally friendly way.